Lectrotab XKA Aluminum Alloy Trim Tab Kit w/ALC-1 Control - 12 x 18 [XKASAL12X18A]
Overview:XKA Aluminum Alloy Trim Tab Kit with ALC-1 Control - 12 x 18The Lectrotab Aluminum Alloy trim tabs are uniquely designed to meet the needs of Aluminum hulled boats and are an economical option for ... Continue Reading
XKA Aluminum Alloy Trim Tab Kit with ALC-1 Control - 12 x 18
The Lectrotab Aluminum Alloy trim tabs are uniquely designed to meet the needs of Aluminum hulled boats and are an economical option for all boats. All Aluminum Alloy tabs are fabricated with an extremely strong "no-break" polypropylene hinge. All Aluminum tabs are sealed with a corrosion resistant epoxy coating.
Combined with a precision-engineered actuator, this kit is built to combine quiet operation with a non-hydraulic, maintenance free design. The unit is corrosion free, ensures very accurate tab positioning, provides maximum lift force, and is totally self-contained for easy installation. The actuator assembly is packaged in a non-metallic permanently sealed housing. No components need to be installed inside the boat.
Most importantly, unlike hydraulic trim tabs, there is no oil to leak out. The actuator incorporates either a standard or low profile transom mounting bracket.
The Automatic Leveling Control (ALC) will automatically adjust your trim tabs to maintain a level boat for a more comfortable and enjoyable ride. Additionally, the ALC automatically corrects the roll from side to side and pitch from fore to aft to enhance your boating experience and improve your fuel economy.
- All Tabs sealed with a corrosive resistant epoxy coating
- Equivalent strength to 10 gauge stainless steel
- "No Break" polypropylene hinge tested over 300,000 cycles to a 90° bend without failure
- Upper ram seal location cannot be damaged due to fouled ram or barnacle growth
- Utilizes internal pressure equalization system
- Internal brake system prevents unwanted tab movement when under way or backing down
- Quiet operation
- Actuators are fully load tested to push 1000 lbs of force
- Non-metallic external structure which cannot corrode and will not deteriorate in the sun or under water
- Trim Tab Size (L x W) - 12" x 18" (30 x 46 cm)
- Boat Length - 20' to 40' (6 to 12 M)
- Trim Tab Material - Marine grade 6005-T5 Aluminum Alloy
- Actuator DC Voltage - 12 V
- Actuator Stroke Length - 2.25" (57 mm)
- Actuator Cable Length - 23' (7 M)
- Actuator Vertical Height - 11.875" (302 mm)
- Control Dimensions (W x H) - 3.15" x 3.07" (80 x 77 mm)
- Control Mounting Hole Cutout - 2" (50 mm)
- Control Operating Voltage - 12 or 24 V
In the Box:
- One (1) Automatic Leveling Control
- Two (2) Aluminum Alloy tabs
- Two (2) actuators w/23' (7 M) cables
- Instruction Manual
*Sold as a Kit
- Actuator Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Construction: Aluminum Alloy
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 4"W x 6"L WT: 20.25 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)
The Lectrotab XKA Aluminum Alloy Trim Tab Kit w/ALC-1 Control - 12 x 18 [XKASAL12X18A] is a sensational customer favorite, and we hope you like it just as much.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 29, 2023
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.