Maxwell HRC 10-8 Rope Chain Horizontal Windlass 5/16" Chain, 5/8" Rope 12V, with Capstan [HRC10812V]
Overview:HRC 10-8 Horizontal Windlass 5/16" Chain, 5/8" Rope, 12V, with CapstanDesigned for boats up to 45 feet, the HRC10-8 Horizontal Series windlasses proudly follow in the highly successful fo... Continue Reading
HRC 10-8 Horizontal Windlass 5/16" Chain, 5/8" Rope, 12V, with Capstan
Designed for boats up to 45 feet, the HRC10-8 Horizontal Series windlasses proudly follow in the highly successful footsteps of Maxwell's previous, fully automatic rope / chain anchor winches.
- On/Off Breaker Panel
- Reversing Solenoid
- Up/down Panel Switch
- Clutch Release Handle
- The HRC10-8 is Maxwell's fully automatic rope/ chain or all chain horizontal windlass
- Designed to effortlessly retrieve and deploy 8mm (5/16" ) chain and 16mm (5/8" ) three strand or 8-brait (plait) rope.
- The HRC 10-8 has a patented uniquely designed chain wheel will accommodate ANY 5/16" or 8 mm marine grade chain spliced to 5/8" rope.
- The aesthetically pleasing above deck design, evolved from the philosophy of form follows function, encapsulates the motor and drive in a two part watertight case, saving space below deck
- Case Material: Anodized Aluminum
- The two part case consists of a die cast, marine-grade hard anodised alloy front section and a rugged and easily removable composite motor cover aft section.
- This two piece watertight case allows for quick and easy, on-deck,routine maintenance.
- Simple " bolt down" installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set up.
- The stainless steel pressure arm always exerts maximum control pressure on the rode (rope, splice or chain).
- The new and revolutionary patented Wave Design chainwheel is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences, within the specified chain size diameters, suitable for use with the HRC10 Series.
- The unique Maxwell " wrap around" horizontal chainwheel ensures that more than 90x of the wheel is used, allowing greatly improved rope and chain handling compared with competitor designs.
- High quality Stainless Steel chainwheels
- The HRC10 works just as effectively with all-chain rodes for those who desire the added security and holding power of an all-chain anchor system.
- The integral chain pipe and huge, through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope / chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Cone type clutch/brake mechanism permits manual, "free fall" anchoring and emergency crank recovery of the rode and anchor if required.
- The sealed oil bath and marine-grade hard anodised, alloy gearbox provides high efficiency output drive via precision worm and wormwheel.
- Exclusive Maxwell 3 YEAR Limited Warranty
- Maximum PUll: 1540 lbs
- Chain Short Link: 5/16" or 8mm
- Chain Speed (Anchor Retrieval): 79 ft per Minute
- Rope Speed (Anchor Retrieval): 65 ft per Minute
- Rope Size (Nylon 3 strand or 8 Plait): 5/8"
- Power Supply (DC): 12VDC
- Motor Power: 1000 Watts
- Net weight: 42 lbs
- Chain - Diameter (Inches): 5/16"
- Freefall: Yes
- Rope Diameter (Inches): 5/8"
- Vertical/Horizontal: Horizontal
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 17"W x 19"L WT: 56 lbs
- UPC: 1000000002683
The Maxwell HRC 10-8 Rope Chain Horizontal Windlass 5/16" Chain, 5/8" Rope 12V, with Capstan [HRC10812V] destined to impress, and priced at only $2,645.25, for a limited time.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 30, 2023
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.