Powerwinch Class 46' Automatic Helm-Operated Free-Fall Windlass [P77746]
Overview:Class 46'Automatic Helm-Operated Free-Fall WindlassThe Safest Way to Anchor! Free-Fall System anchors up to 300'/min - Up to four times faster than powering down Exclusive stainless steel r... Continue Reading
Automatic Helm-Operated Free-Fall Windlass
The Safest Way to Anchor!
- Free-Fall System anchors up to 300'/min - Up to four times faster than powering down
- Exclusive stainless steel rope & chain guidance system - Durable materials stand up to years of use
- Ultra smooth motor uses less amps - Free-fall does not need battery power so it preserves your battery
- Built with durable stainless steel fasteners - Resists corrosion for easy removal
- Watertight seals - For additional protection against corrosion
- One piece motor plate - For smooth power transmission & improved gear life
- Heat treated oil-impregnated gear systems -Smoother operation, resists corrosion, lasts longer
- Stainless steel drive shafts - For years of smooth, reliable performance
- Replaceable Rode-Glide - Smoothly channels rope and chain below deck
- Use tapered back splice - For smooth rope-to-chain transition
- Freefall: Yes
- Rope Diameter (Inches): 5/8"
- Vertical/Horizontal: Horizontal
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 15"L WT: 23.1 lbs
- UPC: 033936777463
Owner's Manual (pdf)
On the fence about this Powerwinch Class 46' Automatic Helm-Operated Free-Fall Windlass [P77746]? Don't be. Let our satisfaction guarantee address your concerns.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 30, 2023
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.