Standard Horizon GX1400G Fixed Mount VHF w/GPS - Black [GX1400GB]
Overview:2020 On The Horizon Rebate Savings UNTIL 09/30/2020 VIEWGX1400G Fixed Mount VHF with GPS - BlackEasy DSC Installation!The GX1400G makes DSC easy. With an internal 66 Channel GPS built into the fron... Continue Reading
2020 On The Horizon Rebate Savings UNTIL 09/30/2020 VIEW
GX1400G Fixed Mount VHF with GPS - Black
Easy DSC Installation!
The GX1400G makes DSC easy. With an internal 66 Channel GPS built into the front panel, there is no need to hassle with wiring the radio to a GPS for DSC. Out of the box and ready to go, DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation, navigation to DSC distress calls can all be performed with just a few simple steps.
ITU-R M493-13 Class D Digital Selective Calling
The GX1400 Eclipse Series is an ITU-R M493-13 Class D class VHF with a separate Channel 70 receiver, which allows DSC calls to be received even when listening to communications.
The DSC DISTRESS function when activated transmits a digital MAYDAY including vessel identification, Latitude / Longitude and time (with GPS connected), to facilitate prompt response. Additional calls that can be made are Individual, Urgency, Safety, Position Report and Send.
New Dot Matrix Display
High resolution dot matrix display makes navigating the radios many features smooth and easy. Now with a new brighter backlight for better display contrast
E2O Easy to Operate Menu System
Redesigned with the operator in mind, the new Easy to Operate menu system is now more intuitive than ever. Access all the menu functions and settings with just a few simple steps. DSC calling and DSC programming has never been easier.
3-Year Waterproof Warranty
If your Eclipse Series radio fails for any reason (including water damage) during normal use for the first 3 years of ownership, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassles or charges. If it fails for anytime thereafter in normal use, for as long as the original purchaser owns the radio, STANDARD Horizon's Lifetime Flat Rate and Customer Loyalty Service Programs will cover it.
- Built-in 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
- Affordable Ultra Compact Class D Fixed Mount VHF Radio
- Meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- Replaces older Eclipse+ and Eclipse DSC Models
- Radio controls on the Microphone
- E2O Easy to Operate Icon/Menu System
- Oversized Full dot matrix display (31 mm x 55 mm)
- Built in Separate Receiver for CH70 (Receiving DSC Calls)
- DSC test call and Auto DSC channel change selection
- GPS position and Time Shown on a Full-dot Matrix Display when Connected to a GPS Receiver
- NMEA In and Output Connections to a Compatible GPS Chart Plotter
- Programmable soft keys
- Automatically poll the GPS position of up to 4 ships using DSC
- Submersible IPX8 waterproof rating (1.5M or 4.92 feet for 30 minutes)
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels
- Preset key used to recall up to 10 favorite channels
- NOAA weather channel selection with Weather Alert
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Dual Watch
- Flush Mount Dimensions 5.15"W × 1.97"H × 4.72"D
- AIS: No
- Built-In GPS: Yes
- Hailer: No
- NMEA 2000: No
- Remote Mic Capable: No
- Scrambler Capable: No
- Color: Black
- Intercom Capability: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 12"L WT: 2.8 lbs
- UPC: 788026167876
Owner's Manual (pdf)