Victron SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller - 100V - 30AMP - UL Approved [SCC110030210]
Overview:SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller - 100V - 30AMPFeatures: Bluetooth Smart built-in The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers. VE.Direct For a w... Continue Reading
SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller - 100V - 30AMP
- Bluetooth Smart built-in The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- VE.Direct For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Load output Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage (48V model: interface with a relay). Alternatively, an intelligent battery management algorithm can be chosen: see Battery Life. The load output is short circuit proof.
- Battery Life: intelligent battery management When a solar charge controller is not able to recharge the battery to its full capacity within one day, the result is often that the battery will continually be cycled between a ‘partially charged’ state and the ‘end of discharge’ state. This mode of operation (no regular full recharge) will destroy a lead-acid battery within weeks or months. The Battery Life algorithm will monitor the state of charge of the battery and, if needed, day by day slightly increase the load disconnect level (i.e. disconnect the load earlier) until the harvested solar energy is sufficient to recharge the battery to nearly the full 100%. From that point onwards, the load disconnect level will be modulated so that a nearly 100% recharge is achieved about once every week.
- Programmable battery charge algorithm See the software section on our website for details
- Day/night timing and light dimming option See the software section on our website for details
- Internal temperature sensor Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
- Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth A Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to communicate battery voltage and temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge Controllers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
- Charger Input - Voltage: 18-100v
- Charger Output - Amps: 30a
- Charger Output Voltage: 12v/24v
- Charging Banks: 1
- Portable: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 5"W x 8"L WT: 3.1 lbs
- UPC: 8719076040170
Quick Guide (pdf)
On the fence about this Victron SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller - 100V - 30AMP - UL Approved [SCC110030210]? Don't be. Let our satisfaction guarantee address your concerns.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 30, 2023
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.