CMOR Mapping North Florida, Georgia South Carolina f/Raymarine [NEFL002R]
Overview:North Florida, Georgia & South Carolina for RaymarineThis card replaces the North East Florida and Oculina/East Canaveral and now contains Georgia and the majority of South Carolina. The North... Continue Reading
North Florida, Georgia & South Carolina for Raymarine
This card replaces the North East Florida and Oculina/East Canaveral and now contains Georgia and the majority of South Carolina.
The North Florida, Georgia and South Carolina Card covers of some of the best fishing, diving, and deep dropping spots in the Atlantic Ocean.
A Few of the Areas Covered:
- 100 Fathom Curve (57nm ESE of Georgetown SC)
- Charleston Bump and many surrounding areas (swordfish mecca)
- Georgetown Hole (47nm SSE Georgetown SC)
- 100 / 400 area (59nm SE Little River Inlet, SC)
- Winyah Scarp (43nm SE Georgetown SC)
- “THE LEDGE” (47nm ESE Charleston SC)
- River Ledge 75ft depth (18.8nm SE Charleston SC)
- Charleston Natural Bottom 41-47ft depth (9nm SE Charleston Harbor)
- Charleston Shipping Channel
- Deep Drop / Swordfish Bottom 1331 to 1978ft 78nm SE Charleston SC
- Edisto Banks (50nm SE Edisto Island, SC)
- Southern Edisto Banks (8nm SW of Edisto Banks)
- The “DELI” (63nm SE of Hilton Head Island)
- Triple Ledge (66nm SE Savannah Georgia )
- Grays Reef Ledge 50-60ft depth (18nm SE Sapelo Sound GA)
- Natural Ledges Depths 60-65ft (18.5nm ESE St. Chatherines Sound)
- Anchor Ledge 75-82ft depth (26nm SE Ossabaw Sound)
- “GROUPER” ledges 120-128ft Depth (49nm East St. Simons)
- “KBY” Artificial Reef (9nm ENE Fernandina Beach, FL)
- SCAMP CITY 140-148ft depth (64nm East St. Mary's River)
- “FB” Natural Ledges (14nm ESE Fernandina Beach FL)
- Nassau Mud Humps (6nm E Nassau Sound)
- Jax Live Bottom 81-86ft deep (17nm E St. Johns River)
- Mayport Jetties and St. Johns River
- Pinnacles 1450 ft sand – 1351 ft top (43nm E Cape Canaveral)
The northern section of the original NEFL data starts due east of Fernandina Beach in an area locals call the R4 Navy Tower Bottom. Depths range from 100' to 2,200'.
The southern section of the original NEFL data starts east of Jacksonville. This section covers 941 square miles of data with depths ranging from 100' to 1,200'.
This is a must-have CMOR Card if you like to dive the secret ledges on the top of the break, bottom fish for snapper grouper on the ledge, troll for wahoo and other pelagics, deep drop for tiles and snowy grouper, or want to try daytime sword fishing in 1,500' of water.
CMOR Mapping bathymetry arms you with more and better data than anybody else on the water.
NOAA Charts are included in the background.
All CMOR Cards come on Micro SD cards with a standard SD adapter included.
CMOR Compatible Devices:
CMOR cards are compatible with all units capable of running the Lighthouse II and Lighthouse 3 interfaces. In order to support CMOR Mapping, units must have at least v17 software installed. Units include:
- Axiom Series
- Axiom Pro
- Hydbrid Touch
- eS Series
- gS Series
- Dragonfly Series
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.