Permatex 1 Minute General Purpose Gel Epoxy - .84oz 
Overview:1 Minute General Purpose Gel Epoxy - .84ozGeneral Purpose 1 Minute Gel Epoxy is a fast setting, two-part adhesive and filler system specially formulated with a Blue Dye Indicator that disappears wh... Continue Reading
1 Minute General Purpose Gel Epoxy - .84oz
General Purpose 1 Minute Gel Epoxy is a fast setting, two-part adhesive and filler system specially formulated with a Blue Dye Indicator that disappears when it’s fully mixed and ready to use. The advanced gel formulation reduces mess and waste compared to traditional epoxies; unique indicator system takes the guesswork out of “ready to use”.
- Non-drip formula allows for mess free application
- Can easily be applied to overhead and hard to reach places
- Sets in just 1 minute/Cures in 5 minutes
- Blue dye indicator disappears when epoxy is ready to apply
- No clamping required
- Bonds to metals, hard plastics, ceramics, and more!
- Automobile - Suggested Applications: Ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies. Bonds rigid materials including, ceramic, chrome, fabric, fiberglass, glass, hard plastic, and metal and rubber.
- PROTECT: Work area must be protected from accidental spills.
- CLEAN: Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
- PREPARE: Roughen smooth surfaces (using abrasives or sandpaper).
- OPEN PACKAGE: Remove Syringe. Turn syringe nozzle end up and pull plunger back slightly (1/8”). Allow air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and save storage cap. Push plunger to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin onto discard-able surface such as a piece of cardboard. Mixing paddle will pop out from plunger. Pull back plunger tostop flow. Snap cap back on.
- MIX QUICKLY: Quickly and thoroughly mix until blue color turns clear (about 15 sec).
- APPLICATION: Apply small amount of mixture to both surfaces and assemble parts immediately (product sets in approximately 60 seconds). Remove any excess epoxy immediately.
- CURE TIME: Usable strength is reached in 1 hour at 72ºF (22ºC).Cooler temperatures may require longer set time.
- CLEAN-UP: Attach nozzle cap and store in molded tray.
NOTE: Adhesive will not bond most polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.