HS70 GPS Compass Non-Magnetic Heading Source
Experience superior navigation from the accurate heading and positioning performance available with the HS70 GPS compass. The HS70 uses SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS positioning, providing a low cost and highly effective heading and position based smart antenna.
The rugged and low profile enclosure provides two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna – measuring only a revolutionary 40cm/16” - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the HS70 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- SimNet/NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 communication
- All in one antenna cable – No black box needed
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75° heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start- up times and provide heading updates
- during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially- corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal