Actisense NDC-5 NMEA 0183 Multiplexer [NDC-5]
Overview:NDC-5 NMEA 0183 MultiplexerThe NDC-5 is more than just an NMEA 0183 Combiner/ Multiplexer; it provides an installer with a highly flexible platform that can be used to solve many NMEA 0183 intercon... Continue Reading
NDC-5 NMEA 0183 Multiplexer
The NDC-5 is more than just an NMEA 0183 Combiner/ Multiplexer; it provides an installer with a highly flexible platform that can be used to solve many NMEA 0183 interconnectivity headaches.
Powerful routing allows any of the inputs to be routed to any output, combining data if required. Advanced features allow data rate conversion, auto-switching, and advanced sentence-based routing and blocking.
The configuration tool is accessible via any popular web browser using the Ethernet port, which supports both direct and network connections. Industry-leading isolation is provided on all inputs and outputs as standard so that connected devices safely avoid hazardous ground loops, the number one cause of product failure in NMEA 0183 networks. This makes the NDC-5 robust enough to handle any NMEA 0183 installation.
Pluggable connectors allow new devices to be easily installed without the need to remove the NDC-5 from its mounting location. An optional professional DIN rail mounting mechanism keeps the NDC-5 secure in high-vibration environments. Integrated LEDs provide feedback on basic status while advanced statistics are available via a Web Browser.
- Ethernet port – for configuration, diagnostics, and sharing NMEA 0183 data (future update)
- 5 OPTO-Isolated NMEA 0183 inputs
- 2 ISO-Drive NMEA 0183 outputs
- Advanced-Data Filtering/Routing
- Configurable Input and output baud rates
- Autoswitch mode available to offer system redundancy
- Serial port – for configuration, diagnostics or as an additional NMEA 0183 input/output
- Free firmware updates make the device future-proof
- Power LED to indicate operational state
- Rx LED to indicate data on inputs
- Status LED (bi-color) to indicate output Data Overload or a range of other states
- DIN rail or Panel mountable
- Pluggable screw terminal connectors for quick and easy installation
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.