Adventure Medical MOLLE Trauma Kit 1.0 - Black [2064-0299]
Overview:MOLLE Trauma Kit 1.0 - BlackBe ready for anything when you're in the field with the AMK Molle Bag Trauma Kit 1.0. Designed to work with your tactical modular bag system and to equip you with t... Continue Reading
MOLLE Trauma Kit 1.0 - Black
Be ready for anything when you're in the field with the AMK Molle Bag Trauma Kit 1.0. Designed to work with your tactical modular bag system and to equip you with the supplies you need to venture 1 – 2 days away from your base.
The included 2-foot QuikClot® dressing stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the bandages, dressings, and medications enable you to address other wounds, bleeding, and fractures or sprains, while keeping the patient comfortable as you make your way back to camp or await rescue.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses - An assortment of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies. In addition to an assortment of first aid supplies to treat cuts, scrapes, and blisters.
- Compact & Lightweight - Have the tools you need to stop bleeding wherever you go. The MOLLE Bag .5 weighs less than 7 oz. and is small enough to attach to your belt and favorite gear.
- Emergency Essentials - Follow best practices with hospital-quality medical supplies. The trauma pack contains nitrile gloves for personal protection, trauma dressing, and a tourniquet to control severe bleeding.
- Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide - Know how to provide life-saving medical care. Written by wilderness medicine expert Eric A. Weiss, MD, this book includes over 50 improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses.
- Metal Buttoned Straps - With integrated metal buttoned straps, this kit easily attaches to your favorite gear including vests, rucksacks, or belts.
- 3 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 8 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 3 – After Bite® Wipe
- 4 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Aspirin 325 mg)
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 4 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg)
- 4 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Acetaminophen 500 mg)
- 1 – Petrolatum Dressing - 3" x 3"
- 1 – Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- 1 – QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge 2 Ft
- 2 – Trauma Pad - 5'' x 9''
- 3 – Adhesive Bandage - Fabric, Knuckle
- 5 – Adhesive Bandage - Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing - 4" x 4"
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing - 2" x 2"
- 1 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing - 3" x 4"
- 1 – Cloth Tape - 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 – Bandage - Butterfly Closure
- 2 – Latex-Free Glove
- 14 – Moleskin - Pre-Cut/Shaped
- 1 – Bandage Elastic, Cohesive Self Adhering - 2"
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pins
- 1 – EMT Shears - 4"
*Sold as an Individual
*We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Waterproof: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 8"L WT: 1.1 lbs
- UPC: 707708002991
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.