Aigean 3 Source Programmable Multi-WAN Router [MFR-3]
Overview:Multi-WAN 3 Source Programmable Gigabit RouterAigean’s Multi-WAN routers enable networks to switch between multiple internet sources without adversely affecting the onboard local network. Coupled w... Continue Reading
Multi-WAN 3 Source Programmable Gigabit Router
Aigean’s Multi-WAN routers enable networks to switch between multiple internet sources without adversely affecting the onboard local network. Coupled with advanced features such as failover and smart switching, a vessel’s connection to the internet is more robust, secure, and faster than with a single-source configuration.
Most modern vessels are equipped with multiple means of connecting to the internet, via ship-to-shore Wi-Fi, cellular, and satellite providers. Aigean’s Multi-WAN routers couple these sources together, creating a seamless experience, ensuring you are always connected.
Aigean’s MFR models are extremely easy to use and get started with. Forget tinkering with networking settings to get your system online, no networking knowledge is required.
- Program alerts and limits on incoming sources to prevent airtime overages
- Easily switch between mulitple internet sources
- Simple failover capability to ensure the nework is always online
- Full Gigabit transfer speeds on all ports
- Intel x86 hardware for maximum performance and longevity
- 12vDC and 110vAC (with included apapter)
- 1 year warranty from the date of purchase for parts and labor.
- Speed - Max: 1.9 GHz
- Wireless: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 15"L WT: 3.8 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.