Airmar DST810 Smart Multisensor 23kHz Bronze NMEA 2000 Transducer - N2K [DST810-BV-N2]
Overview:DST810 Smart™ Multisensor 23kHz Bronze NMEA 2000® Transducer - N2KDepth, Speed-Through-Water, Water Temperature, Boat Attitude! The DST810 Smart Multisensor, featuring the new Gen2 paddlewheel and ... Continue Reading
DST810 Smart™ Multisensor 23kHz Bronze NMEA 2000® Transducer - N2K
Depth, Speed-Through-Water, Water Temperature, Boat Attitude! The DST810 Smart Multisensor, featuring the new Gen2 paddlewheel and AIRMAR's CAST™ app, delivers a powerful combination of best-in-class speed performance and a simple, reliable way to calibrate accurate speed using your wireless device. The Gen2 paddlewheel delivers industry-leading start-up speed-through-water data below 0.3 knots and is linear at 0.6 knots, maintaining accurate performance up to 45 knots.
The DST810 and CAST app provides a simple, consistent way to calibrate speed through the water. The free CAST app delivers calibration options that, until now, were only available through expensive PC-based software. In addition to water temperature, depth, and upgraded 5.7 Hz (5X per second) speed-through-water output with improved speed resolution, the DST810 features an integrated attitude sensor for heel and trim data. This information, combined with Airmar’s powerful and simple CAST app, makes heel-compensated speed calibration across multiple heel angles and speed ranges fast and intuitive, and is independent of the onboard instruments.
- Smoother Speed – 5.7 Hz speed output (5X per second) for visibly smoother speed-through-water reporting and faster data for better decision-making when every second counts.
- Integrated Attitude Sensor – for heel and trim and used in advanced speed calibration.
- Wireless connectivity to AIRMAR's CAST app has new user-friendly benefits:
- Calibrate the DST810 in a simple, intuitive way from your mobile device.
- Conduct basic and advanced heel-compensated speed calibrations for improved speed-through-water outputs across the speed range.
- Advanced speed calibration allows for manual speed entries for multiple heel angles and up to 10 speeds, formerly only possible through expensive PC software.
- Ultra-responsive speed begins as low as 0.3 knots and becomes linear at 0.6 knots.
- Speed-through-water readings stay accurate and smooth through 45 knots.
- Cable Length (Feet): 6 m (20') NMEA 2000u00ae cable
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.