Ancor White Triplex Cable - 12/3 AWG - Round - 250' 
Overview:White Triplex Cable - 12/3 AWG - Round - 250'Features: Ancor round triplex cable features white, green and black Marine Grade primary conductors (correctly color-coded to ABYC standards) in a w... Continue Reading
White Triplex Cable - 12/3 AWG - Round - 250'
- Ancor round triplex cable features white, green and black Marine Grade primary conductors (correctly color-coded to ABYC standards) in a white common jacket that is made for easy removal while providing the best abrasion resistance available
- These cables exceed UL 1426 standards and are made from the highest quality ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) tinned copper stranding that provides maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis while resisting fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Ancors proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Features three Marine Grade primary conductors (white, black and green) in a white common jacket.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Length (Feet): 250'
- Gauge: 12/3 AWG
- Color: Black/Green/White
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 11"W x 11"L WT: 29.5 lbs
- UPC: 091887806991
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.