Attwood Sahara MK2 S500 Bilge Pump 500 GPH - 12V - Automatic [5505-7]
Overview:Sahara MK2 S500 Bilge Pump 500 GPH - 12V - AutomaticEngineered for extended service life, these pumps feature a cool-running design and quality components, including permanent magnet motors, stainl... Continue Reading
Sahara MK2 S500 Bilge Pump 500 GPH - 12V - Automatic
Engineered for extended service life, these pumps feature a cool-running design and quality components, including permanent magnet motors, stainless steel shafts, and steel-reinforced seals.
- Sahara Mk2 is the only automatic bilge pump that eliminates air-locks
- Patented X-Air™ Impeller ejects trapped air in the pump and pipework.
- Sahara Mk2 is the easiest automatic bilge pump to install and service
- External mounting feet and integrated outlet reduces time and effort.
- Universal mounting pattern makes replacement simple.
- Service pump cartridge from hard-to-reach areas using only one hand.
- Sahara Mk2 is the most reliable automatic bilge pump in freshwater and saltwater applications
- Attwood’s SteadySwitch™ reduces cycling and extends the life of the pump.
- 40% better protection against water ingress and electrolysis - vs. MK1.
- 2X better protection against water ingress and electrolysis - than the leading competition.
- Universal mounting patterns make it backwards compatible with the most popular bilge pumps on the market.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.