Balmar Digital Duo Charge - 12/24V [DDC-12/24]
Overview:Digital Duo Charge - 12/24VThe Digital Duo Charge (DDC-12/24) provides a “hands off” solution for charging two battery banks without the use of problematic isolators or manual battery switches. Dur... Continue Reading
Digital Duo Charge - 12/24V
The Digital Duo Charge (DDC-12/24) provides a “hands off” solution for charging two battery banks without the use of problematic isolators or manual battery switches. During charging the DDC-12/24 monitors voltage at the house battery. When voltage exceeds the set minimum (typically 13.2V in a 12V system and 26.4V in a 24V system) the DDC-12/24 automatically engages, providing up to 30A charge current to the starting battery. When no charge source is present, the DDC-12/24 separates the batteries so the starting battery won’t be accidentally discharged into the house battery. An optional solenoid control enables higher start battery charging output when required.
- Multi Bank Charging
- The DDC is a Solid-State Battery Combiner
- Control Voltage and Current between House and Start Batteries
- Eliminates the Need for an Isolator, Relay or Manually Operated Battery Switch
- Used in Concert with Max Charge or ARS-5 Regulators
- Can also be Employed without a Balmar Regulator
- Works in Both 12V and 24V Applications
- House and Start Batteries can be different technologies
- Start Battery Temperature Sensing Available with the MC-TS-B Sensor Cable
- 4 Battery Programs Supported for the Start Battery:
- Standard Flooded, Deep Cycle Flooded, AGM and Gel Cell
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.