Black Oak 30" LED Curved Double Row Spot - White [30SCM-D5OS]
Overview:30" LED Curved Double Row Spot - WhiteAt almost a meter long, our 30-inch LED light bar supports two rows of your choice of blindingly bright Osram 3W or 5W white LEDs (60 LEDs in total). Equi... Continue Reading
30" LED Curved Double Row Spot - White
At almost a meter long, our 30-inch LED light bar supports two rows of your choice of blindingly bright Osram 3W or 5W white LEDs (60 LEDs in total). Equipped with spot, flood, and Combination beam patterns, this boat LED light bar will light up objects hundreds of yards ahead of your vehicle as well as objects in your vehicle’s blind spots with equal effectiveness, making it perfectly suited for every driving scenario.
Built Like a Tank:
In order to take all of the punishment that any outing can throw, our 30-inch light bar is made using the most durable materials and proven manufacturing processes available today. Through this painstaking construction, this boat LED light bar achieved a security rating of IP69K as well as passed US military standards. Our 30-inch light bar is completely waterproof, and corrosion-resistant, and has an average lifespan of 50,000 hours of continuous use.
All said, this light bar is almost guaranteed to outlast the vehicle it is mounted on and is backed by our limited lifetime warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee. For even more light, check out our complete Marine LED light kit, which includes the 30" Marine Series and more.
Activities & Uses:
- Off-Road combo light
- T-Top boat light
- Behind the grill light bar
- UTV roof lighting
- Perfect between tow hooks on white Ram 2500 & 3500s
- Sealed Waterproof Connectors
- IP69K Rating
- US MIL810-STD
- OSRAM 5W LED in both Spot and Flood beam patterns
- Complete Wiring Harness with fuse, relay, & switch
- Mounting brackets
- All hardware is ready to install!
- 360° Ceramic Protection against UV, Salt Water & Corrosion - To keep up with the harsh marine environment, we created a ceramic coating for our lights. Baricoat ceramic coating was designed as a 3 part of protection from UV, saltwater, and corrosion. Ceramic coating has become extremely popular for vehicles and boats and now comes standard applied to our Black Oak Pro Series 2.0 lights.
- 2 Stage Hydrex Seal Lock IP69 - Allowing our light to be fully submersible, even after taking a beating. We put our lights through multiple extreme phases of testing and after each one, submerged the bar in a tank of water. We continued until our seal was absolutely perfect and never allowed one drop of water in. You never want to worry about getting water in your light during a bad thunderstorm or while battling rough seas, and with the Hydrex Seal you won't have to!
- 4x Stronger with Dynamax Housing - With our heavy-duty Dynamax housing, each light is built to withstand the harshest beating possible. We made sure to do extensive testing before releasing our lights to the public. Our testing included; multiple hits with a baseball bat, throwing the light into the air and using the light bar as a ramp for our truck. Whether you’re in rough seas offshore or battling some tough terrain off-road, we wanted to make sure our lights could withstand anything you put them through.
- Over 60% More Light & Visibility - We updated our reflectors to produce a more efficient throw. We took what was already great and made it better, increasing the throw distance of our Spot lenses and widening the throw of our Flood reflectors. This creates a superior lighting pattern with over 60% more output.
- Multi-Mount 316 Brackets - Thanks to the wonderful customer feedback and the harsh marine environment of our location in Sarasota, Florida, our new Pro Series brackets are 9GA thick 316 stainless. We are all avid fishermen and outdoorsmen here at Black Oak and only want the best materials possible for our lights
- More Security - Upgraded bolts with stronger threads for extra protection. We wanted to make sure our lights were as durable as possible down to each and every bolt. You never want to have a piece of equipment fail when you are out in the field, so we have increased the strength of even our smallest components to take this fear away.
- 2x Stronger Lexan with UV Protection - When you think of the strongest lens material possible, what do you think of? Here at Black Oak, we only use the best of the best Lexan Lens on all of our lights. Our lens has built-in UV protection to keep your lens from yellowing.
- Premium Dupont Coating - We use the highest quality Dupont powder coating. We know how harsh our Florida sun can be to powder-coat, so we make sure to only use the best of the best on all of our lights. Utilizing Heavy-duty Dupont Powder-coating, all Black Oak Pro Series 2.0 lights are created to live in the harshest environments.
- Upgraded Harness - Each bar will include a 12’ tinned wiring harness with an in-line fuse, relay, and a red on/off rocker switch connected by a waterproof Deutsch connector.
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.