Black Oak Pro Series Curved Double Row Combo 20" Light Bar - White [20CCM-D5OS]
Overview:Pro Series Curved Double Row Combo 20" Light Bar - WhiteThis waterproof light bar is the definition of versatility. The curved 20" light bar in a combination (Flood/Spot) pattern gives y... Continue Reading
Pro Series Curved Double Row Combo 20" Light Bar - White
This waterproof light bar is the definition of versatility. The curved 20" light bar in a combination (Flood/Spot) pattern gives you the directional spread you desire, with the option of moving the light up and down with Black Oak's mounting system.
With its durable and completely submersible waterproof resistant housing, this 20" light bar will be your number 1 lighting choice once installed.
- 360° Ceramic Protection against UV, Salt Water & Corrosion
- 2 Stage Hydrex Seal Lock for IP69 protection and a fully submersible light bar
- Heavy-duty Dynamax housing for a 4x stronger frame
- Premium Dupont powder-coating for the highest quality and most resistant finish
- Combination Flood/Spot light pattern offers a superior lighting pattern
- Multi-mount brackets made of 9 gauge marine grade Stainless Steel
- Lens cover made of Lexan with a UV protectant
- Total Wattage - 200W
- Amp. Draw - 8.4 Amp
- Raw Lumens - 22,000
- Connection - Deutsch connector
- Dimensions (without mounting bracket) (Width x Height) - 20.75" x 3.3"
- Weight - 7.6 Lbs
In the Box:
- Light bar
- Mounting brackets
- 12' Wiring harness with in-line fuse, relay and Red on/off rocker switch
*Sold as an Individual
- Beam Pattern: Spot-Flood Combo
- Housing: White
- Length (Inches): 20
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 6"W x 25"L WT: 8 lbs
- UPC: 860470002207
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.