Blue Sea 2312, 150 Ampere Common Busbar 20 x 8-32 Screw Terminal with Cover 
Overview:150 Ampere Common Busbar 20 x 8-32 Screw Terminal with CoverPN: 2312 Stud design provides direct terminal to bus contact for low resistant connection Stainless steel studs and screws allow high t... Continue Reading
150 Ampere Common Busbar 20 x 8-32 Screw Terminal with Cover
- Stud design provides direct terminal to bus contact for low resistant connection
- Stainless steel studs and screws allow high torquing for excellent electrical contact
- Tin-plated copper bus for maximum conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- UL 94-VO rated (self extinguishing) base material resists high heat
- Press on insulating cover attaches to studs and allows unobstructed wire access
- Raised bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single screw
|Continuous Amperage||130 Amperes AC
150 Amperes DC
|Maximum Voltage Rating||300 Volts AC
48 Volts DC
|Bus Material||Tin-Plated Copper CDA 110/UNS11000|
|Base Material||Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate|
|Studs||Stainless Steel, 1/4"-20, torque 72 in-lbs, accepts 1/4" (M6) ring terminal|
|Screws||Stainless steel, #8-32 screw terminal, torque 18 in-lbs, accepts #8 (M4) ring terminal|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The Blue Sea 2312, 150 Ampere Common Busbar 20 x 8-32 Screw Terminal with Cover  is the yin, to your yang. You've found what you're looking for.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 27, 2023
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.