Blue Sea 2314 MiniBus 100 Ampere Common BusBar 5 x 8-32 Screw Terminal with Cover 
Overview:MiniBus 100 Ampere Common BusBar 5 x 8-32 Screw Terminal with CoverPN: 2314 Great for limited space applications in electronics cabinets and under dashboards Snap on insulating cover attaches to ... Continue Reading
MiniBus 100 Ampere Common BusBar 5 x 8-32 Screw Terminal with Cover
- Great for limited space applications in electronics cabinets and under dashboards
- Snap on insulating cover attaches to studs and allows unobstructed wire access
- Raised bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single screw
- Pressed on busbar eliminates the need for securing nut
- Stainless steel studs allow high torquing for excellent electrical contact
- Tin-plated copper bus for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Recessed mounting holes eliminate accidental shorts to aluminum and steel mounting surfaces
- Captive star type lock washers meet CE requirements for anti-rotation and eliminate handling of small, easily dropped parts
- Stainless steel Phillips screws for easier installation and resistance to stripping
- UL 94-VO rated base material resists high heat
|Continuous Amperage||130 Amperes AC/DC|
|Maximum Voltage Rating||300 Volts AC/48 Volts DC|
|Bus Material||Tin-Plated Copper CDA 110/UNS11000|
|Base Material||Reinforced Polycarbonate|
|Cover Material||Clear Polycarbonate|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.