Blue Sea 3116 - SMS Panel Enclosure w/ELCI (30A) and 3 Blanks - 120V 
Overview:3116 - SMS Panel Enclosure with ELCI (30A) and 3 Blanks - 120VThe 3116 panel enclosure is built for Equipment Leakage Circuit Interrupters (ELCI) main circuit breakers and other large frame devices... Continue Reading
3116 - SMS Panel Enclosure with ELCI (30A) and 3 Blanks - 120V
The 3116 panel enclosure is built for Equipment Leakage Circuit Interrupters (ELCI) main circuit breakers and other large frame devices. Meets ABYC E-11 when used with an ELCI Main circuit breaker and mounted within 10' of AC shore power inlet.
- Blank apertures for custom breaker loading
- Glass filled polycarbonate base
- Clear cover allows easy view of circuit breaker status
- Overlapping cover for strength and increased gasket protection
- Oversized, formed in place seamless PUR gasket
- Easily removable stainless steel hinge pin for unobstructed installation
- Stainless steel latch secures cover without penetrating the enclosure
- Blank circuit positions accommodate Carling Technologies™ A and C Series Flat Rocker and ELCI Main circuit breakers
- Includes waterproof glands
- LED lights for back lighting and ON indication
- Circuit Breaker Type - 1 x ELCI (30A) Main 120V and 3 x Blank
- Dimensions (Overall) (H x W x D) - 7.6" x 7.4"" x 4.7" (192 x 188 x 120mm)
- Dimensions (Enclosure) (H x W x D) - 6" x 6" x 4" (152 x 152 x 102mm)
- LEDs Installed - 1 x Red (Reverse Polarity - 120V AC and 4 x Green ON (120V AC)
In the Box:
- 3116 Enclosure
- Glands x 5
- Mounting hardware
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.