Blue Sea 5054 ST CLB Circuit Breaker Block - 12 Position w/Negative Bus 
Overview:ST CLB Circuit Breaker Block - 12 Position w/Negative BusFeatures Quick connect clips allow circuit breakers to snap easily into place Tin-plated copper busses and screw terminals Clear insulating ... Continue Reading
ST CLB Circuit Breaker Block - 12 Position w/Negative Bus
- Quick connect clips allow circuit breakers to snap easily into place
- Tin-plated copper busses and screw terminals
- Clear insulating cover with square format label recesses, satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Easy to open clip on cover
- Breakouts allow wire access in two directions
- Accepts ring terminals
- Optional push button waterproof boots or dress nuts can be installed over cover
Maximum Amperage:t100A (per block) 32A (per circuit)
Maximum Voltage:t32V DC
Mounting:t#8 Screw (M4) or #8 Nut
Negative Bus: Yes
Source:tCommon SourceMinimum Operating Temperature:t-10° C
Maximum Operating Temperature:t60° C
Mounting Centers:t10.13"(257.3 mm)
Screw Terminal Type:t#8-32 Screws with Captive Star Lock Washer
Weight:t1.50lb (0.68 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amperage: 100/32a
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 5"W x 15"L WT: 1.5 lbs
- UPC: 632085050542
The Blue Sea 5054 ST CLB Circuit Breaker Block - 12 Position w/Negative Bus  is a sensational customer favorite, and we hope you like it just as much.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 25, 2023
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.