Blue Sea 7047 187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breaker - 135Amp 
Overview:187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breakers - Panel Mount135 Amp Circuit BreakerPN: 7047Features: Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device All components meet SAE J1171 external ig... Continue Reading
187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breakers - Panel Mount
135 Amp Circuit Breaker
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- All components meet SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Self-trimming case eliminates the need for mounting panels or trim bezels
- Round case permits easy installation with standard sized hole saw
- Large clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
|Circuit Breaker Class:||Type III - Switchable / Manual Reset - Trip Free|
|Type:||Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade|
|Case Material:||Thermoset Polyester|
|Voltage Rating:||48 Volts DC Maximum|
|Interrupt Rating:||5,000 Amperes @12 Volts DC|
|3,000 Amperes @24 Volts DC|
|1,500 Amperes @42 Volts DC|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-25C° to +82C°|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amperage: 135a
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 4"W x 7"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 632085070472
The Blue Sea 7047 187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breaker - 135Amp  is the yin, to your yang. You've found what you're looking for.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 29, 2023
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.