Blue Sea 7702100 ML Solenoid 24V 500A w/Manual Control Deutsch Connector 
Overview:7702100 ML Solenoid 12V 500A with Manual Control & Deutsch Connector500 Amp magnetic latching switch provides high amperage switching under load, manually or from remote locations.Features: Man... Continue Reading
7702100 ML Solenoid 12V 500A with Manual Control & Deutsch Connector
500 Amp magnetic latching switch provides high amperage switching under load, manually or from remote locations.
- Manual override knob provides an added level of safety allowing control with or without power and offering LOCKED OFF capability for servicing
- LED output to remotely indicate switch state - requires optional LED
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- 7/8" (22 mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Label recesses for circuit identification
- Silver alloy contacts provide high reliability for switching live loads
- Control Circuit Connection: Deutsch DTM
- Nominal Voltage: 24VDC
- Coil Function: Bi-Stable
- Mounting: #10
- Amperage Operating Current Continous: 0mA
- Terminal Stud Torque: 140 in-lb (15.82 Nm)
- Control Circuit Voltage: 18-32VDC
- Continuous Rating: 500A
- Intermittent Rating: 700A (5 min)
- Cranking Rating 30 Seconds: 1450A DC
- Cable Size to Meet Ratings: 2x (4/0)
- Live Current Switching: 300A@12VDC
- Master Control Switch Capability: No
- Mechanical Endurance: 100,000 Cycles
- Terminal Ring Diameter Clearance: 1.18" (29.97 mm)
- Terminal Stud Length: 0.875" (22.23 mm)
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8" - 16 (M10)
- Weight: 1.75lb (0.79 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.