Blue Sea 8143 AC Main + Branch A-Series Toggle Circuit Breaker Panel (230V) - Main + 3 Position 
Overview:230V AC Main + Branch A-Series Toggle Circuit Breaker PanelPN: 8143White Switches(1) 16A Double Pole Circuit Breaker Installed(3) 8A Single Pole Circuit Breakers Installed(1) 9354 AC Analog Voltmet... Continue Reading
230V AC Main + Branch A-Series Toggle Circuit Breaker Panel
- Red reverse polarity indicating LED
- All hot, neutral and safety ground buses installed, fully pre-wired
- All circuit label positions are backlit on standard panels - No kit required
- "ON" indicating LEDs installed in all circuit positions
- Maximum panel amperage - 50 Amperes
- MIL-C-5541C or equivalent immersion undercoating for lifetime corrosion resistance
- Two-part polyurethane slate gray finish
- Heavy 1/8" aluminum 5052 alloy
- Industry standard height and width
- Countersunk mounting holes throughout
- Detailed installation instructions and cutout template included
- Includes set of 30 common Large Format Labels
- Over 500 individual Labels available
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Max Breaker Quantity: 3
- AC/DC: AC
- Voltage: 230v
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 7"W x 12"L WT: 1.95 lbs
- UPC: 632085081430
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
The Blue Sea 8143 AC Main + Branch A-Series Toggle Circuit Breaker Panel (230V) - Main + 3 Position  is evocative, to say the least, but that's why you're drawn to it in the first place.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 29, 2023
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.