C.E. Smith 1-1/2" Wide Keel Base Roller Assembly f/2" - 2-1/2" Tongue [32100G]
Overview:1-1/2" Wide Keel Base Roller Assembly f/2" - 2-1/2" TongueProduct DescriptionThis roller assembly supports your boat's keel for easy loading and safe transport on your trailer. I... Continue Reading
1-1/2" Wide Keel Base Roller Assembly f/2" - 2-1/2" Tongue
This roller assembly supports your boat's keel for easy loading and safe transport on your trailer. It features a 4", black rubber spool roller and a galvanized steel bracket that attaches to your trailer's tongue. 2 to 2-1/2" trailer tongue.
- Spool roller supports your boat's keel as it sits on the trailer
- Prevents the bow from making contact with your winch
- Eases loading and unloading of boat
- Helps to absorb road shock while boat is being trailered
- Bracket lets you bolt roller assembly onto the tongue or frame of your boat trailer
- Requires 7/16" fasteners (not included)
- Sturdy, 1/8" galvanized steel bracket resists corrosion
- Black rubber roller delivers long-lasting performance
- Made in USA
- Roller length: 4"
- Shaft diameter: 5/8"
- Diameter of mounting holes (each): 7/16"
- Spacing of mounting holes: 3" apart on center
- Typically installed flat on the tongue of a boat trailer, this spool roller bracket assembly stabilizes the keel of the boat during trailering.
The C.E. Smith 1-1/2" Wide Keel Base Roller Assembly f/2" - 2-1/2" Tongue [32100G] is evocative, to say the least, but that's why you're drawn to it in the first place.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 28, 2023
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.