C.E. Smith 60" Post Guide-On w/I-Beam Mounting Kit FREE Camo Wet Lands Post Guide-On Pads [27648-903]
Overview:60" Post Guide-On with I-Beam Mounting Kit & FREE Camo Wet Lands Post Guide-On PadsThe kit includes two 60" Post Guide-Ons With I-Beam Mounting Kits and two Camo Wet Lands Post Guide-... Continue Reading
60" Post Guide-On with I-Beam Mounting Kit & FREE Camo Wet Lands Post Guide-On Pads
The kit includes two 60" Post Guide-Ons With I-Beam Mounting Kits and two Camo Wet Lands Post Guide-On Pads. These Post Guide-Ons allow you to see the location of your trailer when it's underwater. Designed for I-beam trailers and I-beam boat lifts, these guide-ons feature an innovative two-piece mounting clamp that works above or below the I-beam. Brackets will fit onto any height and virtually any width I-beam trailer frame. The camo post-guide-on pads are used to protect the boat finish from scuffs. They are sized for a close fit on standard 2" schedule 40 PVC posts (2-3/8" actual outer diameter).
- Mounting hardware included
- Adjusts out to 19" on each side
- 1-1/2" square. 16 gauge pre-galvanized steel uprights
- 2-3/8" diameter white PVC posts
- Pre-galvanized steel parts are stamped from a sheet of steel after it has already been galvanized
- The galvanized coating is very thin (0.45 oz. on each side)
- The cover-pads are made from strong polyurethane-coated 600D nylon fabric
- Covers have nylon closures on each end
- Open the bottom and top of the cover-pads to allow LED guide on lamps
- Covers contain a 1/2" thick closed-cell polyurethane foam inner pad
- Color of post-guide-on covers: Camo Wet Lands
- Part 27648: C.E. Smith 60" Post Guide-On With I-Beam Mounting Kit
- Part 27903: C.E. Smith Post Guide-On Pad - 48" - Camo Wet Lands
Note: Check with your state Department of Transportation for restrictions regarding maximum trailer width
*Sold in pairs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.