C.E. Smith Gen2 Carbon Fiber Outriggers - 22 - White - Pair 
Overview:Gen2 Carbon Fiber Outriggers - 22' - White - 4 Sections/PairGen2 Poles are designed to prevent galvanic reactions, a common problem with anything made from carbon fiber, which keeps your poles ... Continue Reading
Gen2 Carbon Fiber Outriggers - 22' - White - 4 Sections/Pair
Gen2 Poles are designed to prevent galvanic reactions, a common problem with anything made from carbon fiber, which keeps your poles looking good and performing at its best. The base of the poles are made of solid fiberglass for greater strength and stability.
Taper-Lok joints are used to fix the pole in its extended position. The Taper-Lok joints wedge tightly together creating a single rigid one piece pole that runs much straighter than fiberglass or aluminum poles. When ready for storage, simply unscrew and remove the locking pin from each collar and the fully rigid sections slide inside each other collapsing the pole. Taper-Lok gives you all the benefits of a single rigid pole with the added convenience of easy storage.
Gen2 Carbon Fiber Poles have an extra-long non-conductive tip designed to prevent line tangles in rough waters. These poles have integrated dual 316 stainless steel halyard eyes that are designed for running multiple halyards on one pole. The smooth design of these eyes also prevents any possibility of snags.
- Integrated dual halyard 316 stainless steel eyes for running multiple halyards
- Extra-long nonconductive tip to prevent tangles
- Solid fiberglass base for greater strength and stability
- Designed to prevent galvanic reactions
- Taper-Lok joints create single rigid one piece poles
- Straighter and stronger than fiberglass and aluminum poles
- Sections slide inside one another for collapsible storage
- Length (Feet): 22'
- Finish: White
- Diameter (Inches): 1-1/2"
- Construction: Carbon Fiber
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 91"L WT: 29.45 lbs
- UPC: 768296010362
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.