Coleman Dual Fuel 2 Burner Stove 
Overview:Dual Fuel 2 Burner StoveCook breakfast, lunch, and dinner in any weather on the Coleman Guide Series Dual Fuel Stove. The cooking surface fits two 10-inch pans simultaneously above two Band-a-Blu b... Continue Reading
Dual Fuel 2 Burner Stove
Cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner in any weather on the Coleman Guide Series Dual Fuel Stove. The cooking surface fits two 10-inch pans simultaneously above two Band-a-Blu burners that deliver a total of 14,000 BTUs of cooking power. With Dual Fuel Technology, which gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline, you can take less fuel with you to save money and packing space. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind and can adjust in and out to fit various pan sizes. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.
- Dual Fuel design conveniently burns Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- 1 gallon of Coleman Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- Band-a-Blu burners for reliable cooking power
- All-Season Strong technology provides reliable operation in all weather conditions
- 14,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits two 10" pans at the same time
- The durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Lasts up to 2 hours with both burners on high on 2.5 pints of Coleman
- Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline (both sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating, and other outdoor occasions
- Filtering funnel included
- 5-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.