Collinite 870 Marine Fiberglass Fleetwax - 16oz [870-16OZ]
Overview:870 Marine Fiberglass Fleetwax - 16ozCollinite’s award-winning, #1 selling marine product is the product to have for larger fleet applications when saving time and money is a priority, but performa... Continue Reading
870 Marine Fiberglass Fleetwax - 16oz
Collinite’s award-winning, #1 selling marine product is the product to have for larger fleet applications when saving time and money is a priority, but performance can’t be compromised. Versatile and easy to use, this single-step formula removes film, light oxidation/discoloration, and stains from fiberglass surfaces while leaving behind a radiant, high gloss finish and durable protective coating that shields for months against weathering; UV, salt spray, and more.
- Removes tough stains that a normal wash will not
- Combine 2 steps in 1
- Provides 2-3 months of weather protection
- Can be used before the last step waxes
- For exterior marine detailing use
- Average spread/coverage: 500-1,000 sq. ft.
- For hand, dual action and rotary use
Application by hand:
- Place a nickel-sized amount of product on an applicator pad
- Rub in well over a section no bigger than a 2×2 ft. Use firm pressure and rub until just before the product starts to dry. Buff off with a microfiber towel to reveal a crisper, darker, and more reflective finish
Application by machine:
- Place 5 small pea size dots onto buffing pad. Do not over saturate pad. Only a small amount of product is needed
- Place pad on panel and turn on buffer to 5800 opm (orbits per minute). Make 2-3 section passes with firm pressure no larger than a 2×2 ft section. Lower machine speed to 4800 opm and make an additional 2-3 passes with less pressure. Buff until just before product dries and never dry buff
- Wipe off product residue from panel to reveal a clean, glossy, beautiful finish.
*Sold as a individual
- Type: Fiberglass
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 8"L WT: 1.15 lbs
- UPC: 638234008709
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.