ComNav P4 Color Pack - Fluxgate Compass Rotary Feedback f/Commercial Boats *Deck Mount Bracket Optional 
Overview:P4 Color Pack - Fluxgate Compass & Rotary Feedback for Commercial Boats *Deck Mount Bracket OptionalFeatures: IST – Intelligent Steering Technology provides superior vessel steering capability ... Continue Reading
P4 Color Pack - Fluxgate Compass & Rotary Feedback for Commercial Boats *Deck Mount Bracket Optional
- IST – Intelligent Steering Technology provides superior vessel steering capability
- ADAPTIVE steering for sea conditions and varying vessel speeds
- AUTO-SETUP – allows auto-drive detection, rudder response time, compass detection and calibration
- WORK Mode suitable for Towboats and Workboats
- NMEA 2000, ETHERNET, and NMEA 0183 interface
- Configurable for Fishing, Offshore Vessels, Workboats, Towboats and Yachts
- PRC- Proportional Rate Control feature provides gentle smooth response
- Multi-Station capability with security station lock
- SUNLIGHT viewable LED backlit 5.7” TFT LCD 640 x 480 display
- NAV Mode provide adaptive precise track steering
- ALC – Automatic Leeway Compensation for Drift, Tide & Wind
- Fully compatible with onboard instruments and steering systems
- Z-Drive interface allows 360 Í¦Azimuth drive interface using +/- 10 Volts /4-20 milliamps analog signal (optional)
- Auto Thrust-assist for Dead-ahead slow or station keeping (optional)
- Multi-Language capability: English, Chinese, French, German, Norwegian, Spanish, Italian, Icelandic, and more
- Standard Mounting bracket – Flush Mount, Swivel mount bracket is optional
- IP67 Waterproof – Control Head, TS4, NF4 and WS4
- RoHS & CE compliance for EMI and RFI immunity
- 9 level backlit LCD display
- Colour head gives you Red Night Vision mode for comfortable viewing in all conditions
- Pre-defined parameter sets for full or semi-displacement,planning hulls, stern drives and sailboats
- Multiple steering capability for Fast, Slow and Work modes
- Simple to use course knob with mechanical detent
- Multi-station capability with security station lock
- Automatic trim
- Adjustable yaw, turn rate and rudder settings
- PORT and STBD dodge buttons for collision avoidance
- Output for optional analog rudder angle indicator, up to 4 stations
- Fully compatible with onboard NMEA instruments and most steering systems
- Operating Voltage: 10 to 30 VDC
- Power Consumption: Average 0.5 Amps, 3 Amps Peak (Lower consumption capability with low backlight setting) Drive Output: 20 Amps
- Network: NMEA 2000
- Navigational Interface: NMEA 0183 inputs
- NMEA 0183 Output: Heading (10x per sec), Autopilot Status (1x per sec)
- Heading Reference: Fluxgate, Magnetic Compass, NMEA Compass or Heading Sensor GNSS compass
- Course Resolution: 1°
- Course Detection: 0.5°
- Control Head: Sunlight viewable high contrast LCD is 5.7” TFT LCD 640 x 480 VGA high resolution display
- Type: Parts
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 18"W x 19"L WT: 16 lbs
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Due to substantial price increases and new surcharges from UPS and Federal Express, we must unfortunately pass some of the increase along to you, our valued customers.
Important Note: Timely deliveries are not guaranteed from Courier Companies due to Covid-19 pandemic, delays are possible.
USPS Promotional: Calculated at Checkout Page
BestWay Promotional: $8.99 (2-7 Business Days)
Ground Promotional: $10.99 (1-6 Business Days)
2-Days Promotional: $16.99 (2 Business Days)
Next Business Day Promotional: $49.99 (Next Business Days)
Get hundreds of items for the lowest shipping rates. You will only be charged for single shipment, if you go with our Promotional Best way Shipping option during Checkout.
Shipping will be done by UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be emailed to you when your order ships.
Same Day Shipping
Our Promotional Best Way shipping offers all items in one package. You can order as many items as you want in a single shipment. It may include multiple packages to your address but you will only be charged for one shipment. Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days but it could take up to 10 business days in some cases.
Free Ground Shipping
$16.99 2-Days Shipping
Our Promotional 2-Days shipping offers all items in one package. You can order as many items as you want in a single shipment. With this shipping method, our magic shipping algorithms shop several carriers to find the best mode of transportation that will deliver your packages in two days to the 48 contiguous states. That’s a tremendous value!
This rate does not apply on Hazmat and Truck Freight items
$49.99 Next Day Shipping
This offer does not apply to some oversized or hazmat items like dock boxes, consoles, life rafts, generators, outboards and outriggers.
These offers can't be used in conjunction with other discounts. If you are receiving another discount from us such as a "Price Match" standard shipping rates will apply.
If any item has any limit to be shipped by the carrier chosen by the customer during checkout process, Point Supplies Inc. reserves the rights to send it via any other channel.