Crewsaver Crewfit 40 Pro Automatic w/Harness 
Overview:Crewfit 40 Pro Automatic with HarnessThe Crewfit 40 Pro is the perfect everyday boating lifejacket. With it’s innovative Fusion 3D technology, comfort is guaranteed.The low profile design provides ... Continue Reading
Crewfit 40 Pro Automatic with Harness
The Crewfit 40 Pro is the perfect everyday boating lifejacket. With it’s innovative Fusion 3D technology, comfort is guaranteed.
The low profile design provides 40lbs of buoyancy and is coupled with ergonomic waist adjusters and a handy indicator window. Fundamental to all Crewsaver’s Crewfit lifejackets is the unique chin support which helps keep your airway clear of the water.
- Fusion 3D shaping and flexible fabric for a comfortable fit
- Provides a minimum of 40lbs of buoyancy when inflated
- Soft loop D-rings for attaching the safety harness (on harness versions)
- Twin, forward pull side waist adjusters
- Robust outer cover
- YKK quick burst zip
- Form-fitting neckline allows for greater range of head movement
- Indicator window shows status of firing mechanism
- Built in peninsular chin support
- Webbing tidys
- Can be fitted with a personal AIS device
- Light attachment point included in all lifejackets, essential if you are making a long voyage or night passage
- Supplied with an approved whistle
- Retro-reflective tape to improve visibility for rescue
- Bladder turns you onto your back, supporting your head to keep your airway clear of the water
- Halkey Roberts PRO1F (automatic) or PRO 3F (manual) operating heads
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.