Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station w/WeatherLink Console, 24hr Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield, UV Solar Sensors 
Overview:Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station with WeatherLink Console, 24hr Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield, UV & Solar SensorsThe Vantage Pro2 weather station provides the technology and real-time dat... Continue Reading
Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station with WeatherLink Console, 24hr Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield, UV & Solar Sensors
The Vantage Pro2 weather station provides the technology and real-time data you need to respond to changing conditions and make timely decisions. Engineered to handle rugged environments and deliver data with scientific precision year after year, the economical Vantage Pro2 offers the professional weather observer, or serious weather enthusiast, a robust performance with a wide range of options and sensors.
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds
- Outside temperature and humidity sensors in a 24-hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield for maximum accuracy
- Sensor suite also reports wind speed and direction, rainfall, UV and Solar radiation
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to the console
- Mount the anemometer up to 40’/12 m from the rest of the sensor suite for flexible siting
- Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data
- Includes WeatherLink Console (6313) with a vibrant, HD color touchscreen
- Sensor suite is solar-powered with battery backup; the console is AC-powered with battery backup
The WeatherLink Console revolutionizes the way you access, analyze, and understand your hyperlocal weather data reported by your Vantage Pro2™orVantage Vue® sensor suite, or your custom network of multiple Davis sensors. One intuitive device lets you receive and display data from your local network and connect to Wi-Fi to push your data to the WeatherLink Cloud.
- Use the vibrant HD touchscreen to easily navigate, view, and analyze your weather data on one intuitive device
- Customize the dashboard to show up to 21 parameters – from temperature to the wind to rain – and see the information that matters to you
- Use the full database of historical records stored right on the console to create custom graphs and analyze your data
- Choose from hundreds of parameters and a dozen sounds to get notified about the environmental changes you care about most
- The WeatherLink Console is a fully functional and powerful data display, storage, and analysis tool on its own – no Wi-Fi required. Or you can connect to Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data safely and securely
24hr Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield:
The 24-Hour Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield includes a solar- and battery-powered, motor-driven fan that draws a constant airflow through the sensor chamber. At night, when the effects of radiation are less, the fan runs on the battery. This provides more accurate temperature readings than passive shielding alone.
24hr Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield Features:
- A motor-driven fan draws a constant airflow through the sensor chamber at 500 feet per minute (2,5 m/s)
- At night, when the effects of radiation are less, this solar-powered model runs on battery power and the airflow slows to 280 feet per minute (1,4 m/s)
- Install your own sensor in the sensor chamber
- Sensor chamber: (inch) 2.24” x 3” / (mm) 56.8 mm x 76.2 mm
- Includes 10 plates, rechargeable batteries, mounting hardware, and 25 ft. (7,6 m) cable
Davis Instruments UV index sensor measures the sunburning portion of the UV spectrum. It measures global solar UV irradiance: the sum of the components of solar UV transmitted directly and those scattered in the atmosphere. It reports the UV index, dose rate, and daily and accumulative doses of UV light. This sensor is an excellent addition to the Vantage Pro2 weather station.
UV Sensor Features:
- Measures the sunburning portion of the UV spectrum. Allows you to display UV index, dose rate, and daily and accumulated dose
- Diffuser provides excellent cosine response
- Measures global solar UV irradiance, which includes both directly transmitted and scattered UV
- Transducer responds only to radiation in the region of interest and is stable in the presence of heat and humidity
- Cutoff ring with a comb structure for cosine response of ± 4% FS
- Two-piece housing minimizes radiation heating, allows convection cooling of the sensor, and prevents the trapping of water or dust
Solar-Powered Wireless Sensor
- Build a custom system with the sensors you need where you need them.
- Can support up to one each of five sensors: anemometer, rain collector, temperature probe or temperature/humidity, UV, and solar radiation sensors
- With an anemometer installed, you can replace your Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue anemometer with a remote wind station
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the transmitter to a Vantage Connect, WeatherLink Live, or console
- Combine with WeatherLink Live to take full advantage of the Sensor Transmitter’s capabilities
- Weather-resistant shelter protects electronics
- Solar-powered with capacitor and lithium backup battery
- Battery easily lasts eight months without sunlight; more than two years depending on solar charging
- Easy installation with included mounting hardware
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
*Mounting hardware included; mounting pole sold separately
- Barometric Pressure: Yes
- Humidity: Yes
- Remote Monitoring: Yes
- Temperature: Yes
- Wind: Yes
- Wireless: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 19"W x 24"L WT: 16.6 lbs
- UPC: 011698015399
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.