Davis Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station w/WeatherLink Console 
Overview:Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station with WeatherLink Console The fully-integrated, corrosion-proof sensor suite is built to take all the weather your location can give, whether it’s freezing wint... Continue Reading
Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station with WeatherLink Console
The fully-integrated, corrosion-proof sensor suite is built to take all the weather your location can give, whether it’s freezing winters, springtime thunderstorms, blistering summer sun, or brisk autumn winds. The Vantage Vue is solar-powered, has a backup battery, and is very easy to install — you can have it up and running in 30 minutes. Its sleek design means you get all the hyperlocal weather data you want with minimal visual impact on your landscape, yard, or roof.
Vantage Vue Features:
- See the weather as it happens with near real-time updates on quickly changing wind, temperature, and rain data
- Frequency-hopping, spread spectrum radio provides transmission distances up to 1,000ft/300m and superior reception
- Durable design passes a minimum of 10 tests before shipping, including rigorous calibrations and material endurance
- Solar power energizes the station during the day and the onboard super-capacitor provides power at night; the Lithium battery provides backup when needed
- Easily incorporate various Davis or third-party sensors to create a custom network of sensors tailored to your specific needs
The WeatherLink Console revolutionizes the way you access, analyze, and understand your hyperlocal weather data reported by your Vantage Pro2™orVantage Vue® sensor suite, or your custom network of multiple Davis sensors. One intuitive device lets you receive and display data from your local network and connect to Wi-Fi to push your data to the WeatherLink Cloud.
- Use the vibrant HD touchscreen to easily navigate, view, and analyze your weather data on one intuitive device
- Customize the dashboard to show up to 21 parameters – from temperature to wind to rain – and see the information that matters to you
- Use the full database of historical records stored right on the console to create custom graphs and analyze your data
- Choose from hundreds of parameters and a dozen sounds to get notified about the environmental changes you care about most
- The WeatherLink Console is a fully functional and powerful data display, storage, and analysis tool on its own – no Wi-Fi required. Or you can connect to Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data safely and securely
*Mounting hardware included; mounting pole sold separately
- Barometric Pressure: Yes
- Humidity: Yes
- Remote Monitoring: Yes
- Temperature: Yes
- Wind: Yes
- Wireless: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 15"W x 18"L WT: 6.25 lbs
- UPC: 011698015191
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.