Dometic Eskimo Cup Holder - 12VDC 
Overview:Eskimo Cup Holder - 12VDC The Dometic Eskimo Cup is a thermoelectric refrigerated cup holder. It is designed to accommodate mounting into surfaces of various thicknesses.A polished marine-quality 3... Continue Reading
Eskimo Cup Holder - 12VDC
The Dometic Eskimo Cup is a thermoelectric refrigerated cup holder. It is designed to accommodate mounting into surfaces of various thicknesses.
A polished marine-quality 316 stainless-steel trim ring finishes the surface installation and is accented with two blue LED interior lights.
- Keeps cold beverages chilled while you drink them, even on a hot day
- Holds beverage containers up to 20 ounces (591 ml)
- Replaces most standard cup holders and is easy to install
- Polished 316 stainless steel trim ring
- Blue LED interior lights
- DC-powered premium thermoelectric Peltier cooling element
- Easy to keep clean with a non-stick aluminum surface and built-in drain
- Electronics are completely sealed for protection against salt spray
- Safety features include a low-voltage cut off to avoid a dead battery, a high-voltage cut off to prevent damage to the unit, a high-heat cut-off, and an in-line fuse
- 4" recessed cup holder
- Powered by the house battery
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and ARSENIC which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.