Fireboy-Xintex MA Series Fire Extinguishing System - 450 Cubic Feet [MA20450227-BL]
Overview:MA Series Fire Extinguishing System - 450 Cubic FeetFireboy-Xintex clean agent fire extinguisher systems are designed to automatically discharge whenever the protected space's ambient temperatu... Continue Reading
MA Series Fire Extinguishing System - 450 Cubic Feet
Fireboy-Xintex clean agent fire extinguisher systems are designed to automatically discharge whenever the protected space's ambient temperature reaches 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
When the Fireboy System discharges, the extinguisher is designed to fully empty the HFC-227ea (Heptafluoropropane) and 3M Novec Clean Agent in less than 10 seconds. No clean-up is required. There is no powdery residue or water left behind. The fire is extinguished by a combination of heat reduction and chemical reactions.
*Diesel-powered craft require installation of an Engine Shutdown System
- Protects engine rooms and machinery spaces
- Pre-engineered, total flooding system
- The safest way to combat an engine room fire
- Automatic discharge at 175°F (79°C) with optional manual release
- Utilizes HFC-227ea and 3M Novec clean agents – an effective Halon replacement
- No water or powdery residue
- Includes locking lever for increased safety when removing or installing cable
- EN ISO 9094-1 and 9094-2 standards
- ISO RINA
- MCA Certified
- Factory Mutual
- Volume Protected - 450 ft3
- Dimensions (Dia. x H) - 7.1" x 19.4" (18 x 49.3 cm)
- Agent - HFC-227ea and 3M Novec
- Agent Weight - 19.4 lbs (8.8 kg)
- System Pressure (@70°F) - 240 psi
In the Box:
- Fire extinguisher
- Mounting bracket
- Helm station panel - 90107
- Owners manual
*Sold as an Individual
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.