Flitz Metal, Plastic Fiberglass Polish Paste - 1.0lb [CA 03516-6]
Overview:Metal, Plastic & Fiberglass Polish Paste - 1.0lbOne product, many uses. Metal, plastic, fiberglass, glass, Corian®...This is our signature product. The one that launched our company over 30 yea... Continue Reading
Metal, Plastic & Fiberglass Polish Paste - 1.0lb
One product, many uses. Metal, plastic, fiberglass, glass, Corian®...
This is our signature product. The one that launched our company over 30 years ago. A concentrated cream, Flitz Polish is unsurpassed in its ability to Clean, Polish, Deoxidize and Protect. Tough,durable protection; Non-abrasive formula; Non-toxic; Non-flammable;USDA authorized; Protects up to 6 months in fresh water; up to 3 months in salt water.
Tarnish, Rust, Water Stains, Chalking, Lime Deposits, Heat Discoloration, Lead & Powder Residue, Oxidation, Bugs, Tar, Oil, Fingerprints, Tree Sap, Bird Droppings, Graffiti, Dyes, Black Streaks/Scuff Marks.
Brass, Copper, Silverplate, Sterling Silver, Chrome, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Bronze, Solid Gold, Aluminum, Annodized Aluminum, Beryllium, Magnesium, Platinum, Pewter, Factory Hot Gun Bluing, Painted Surfaces, Formica®, Cultured Marble, Corian®, Glass, Plexiglas®, Plastics, Fiberglass, Eisenglass, and Armatel®
Not for: Electroplated finishes.
HOW TO USE:
- Use sparingly. Do not let dry. Buff with Flitz Microfiber, Flitz Original Büff Ball or dry towel while Flitz is still moist
- Tarnished Brass, Copper, Bronze, etc: Apply Flitz with paper towel. Rub briskly, polish with soft cloth
- Tarnished Silver & Gold: Apply light coat of Flitz with soft cloth. Polish with clean dry cloth until brilliant
- Firearms: Apply light coat of Flitz with a soft cloth and polish with a clean dry cloth. Flitz will not harm factory gun bluing
- Rust & Corrosion: Apply Flitz with #0000 Steel wool. If necessary, apply pressure when rubbing. Polish with soft cloth
- Marine Corrosion: Apply Flitz using Bronze wool applying pressure while rubbing if necessary. Polish with a soft cloth
- Aluminum, Mag Alloys, & Stainless: Apply Flitz and clean with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth
- Heat Discoloration: Apply moderate coat of Flitz. Allow to penetrate 3 minutes. Rub with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth. Repeat if necessary
- Lime Deposits: Apply Flitz with stiff brush. Rub until lime is removed. Polish with soft cloth
- Fiberglass & Painted Surfaces: Apply Flitz with damp cloth. Polish with soft, dry cloth
- Type: Metal
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 4"L WT: 1.1 lbs
- UPC: 065925035162
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.