Garmin Navionics Vision+ NVAE011L - China Sea Japan - Marine Chart [010-C1214-00]
Overview:Navionics Vision+ NVAE011L - China Sea & Japan - Marine Chart Get the world’s No. 1 choice in the marine mapping with the best, most up-to-date Navionics®+ cartography on your compatible chartp... Continue Reading
Navionics Vision+ NVAE011L - China Sea & Japan - Marine Chart
Get the world’s No. 1 choice in the marine mapping with the best, most up-to-date Navionics®+ cartography on your compatible chartplotter.
Featuring vibrant colors, a streamlined interface and combined coastal/inland content with a popular Navionics® style color palette, Garmin Navionics+ cartography makes it easy to plot your course. Multiple shading options aid in shallow water navigation and make it easy to highlight a target depth range for the best fishing spots. Fully customizable with various chart layers, overlay combinations and up to 10 color-shaded target depth ranges to scope out the best fishing spots.
When you purchase a new Garmin Navionics+ or Garmin Navionics Vision+ cartography product, a one-year subscription is included.
Chart Code - NVAE011L
Coastal coverage of the eastern Asian coast from Vladivostok, RU to the Mekong River Delta. Coverage includes the Japanese Islands, the Korean Peninsula, Taiwan, Brunei and the Philippines and the ports of Shanghai, Dalian, Hong Kong and Pusan.
- All-in-one Map Solution - Access detail-rich mapping of coastal features, lakes, rivers and more. Integrated Garmin and Navionics® content offers coverage for boaters worldwide.
- Daily Chart Updates - Charts are constantly being enhanced with new and amended content — as many as 5,000 updates are made every day. The one-year included subscription gives you access to daily chart updates via the ActiveCaptain app.
- Auto Guidance+ Technology - Combining the best of Garmin and Navionics automatic routing features, built-in Auto Guidance+ technology1 gives you a suggested dock-to-dock path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances and more.
- Depth Range Shading - High-resolution depth range shading lets you select up to 10 color-shaded options and view your designated target depths at a glance.
- Up to 1' Contours - For improved fishing and navigation, up to 1' contours provide a clear depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals, harbors, marinas and more.
- Shallow Water Shading - To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
- ActiveCaptain Community - Community-sourced content provides useful POIs, such as marinas, anchorages, hazards, businesses and more. Get recommendations from boaters with firsthand experience of the local environment.
- High Resolution Satellite Imagery - Downloadable high-resolution satellite imagery provides superior situational awareness.
- Aerial Photography - Crystal-clear aerial and surface photos of ports, marinas, bridges, docks, boat ramps, dams and navigational landmarks provide a better sense of your surroundings above the waterline.
- 3D Fisheye View - This underwater perspective shows 3D representation of bottom and contours as seen from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for a customized view.
- 3D Marinereye View - This view provides a 3D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
- Dynamic Lake Level - Adjust your maps to the lake’s current water levels to see if spots are accessible or too shallow to explore.
- Check the compatibility of Garmin Navionics+ content and features with your GPS chartplotter.
- Format - MicroSD/SD Card
In the Box:
- SD/MSD Card
1Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
*Sold as an Individual
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.