Hawkeye DepthTrax 1H Handheld Depth Finder Temperature Reader [DT1H]
Overview:DepthTrax 1H Handheld Depth Finder and Temperature ReaderThe DepthTrax 1H is a powerful handheld depth finder that produces instant, accurate depth readings up to 300 feet and temperature readings ... Continue Reading
DepthTrax 1H Handheld Depth Finder and Temperature Reader
The DepthTrax 1H is a powerful handheld depth finder that produces instant, accurate depth readings up to 300 feet and temperature readings accurate to within 1/10th of a degree. Fully waterproof and built to last, it’s the only handheld SONAR depth finder on the market.
- Waterproof up to 200'
- Depth reading from 2.5' to 300' (0.7-91.5M)
- Read water or air temperature with up to 1/10th of a degree of accuracy
- Shoot through the ice for accurate depth readings while ice fishing.
- Backlit for nighttime viewing
- Requires (1) 9V battery (not included)
- Safety lanyard prevents accidental loss
- Dimensions - 2" x 2" x 8" (51 x 51 x 203mm)
- Screen Size - 1.65" x .87" (42 x 22mm)
- Operating Temperature - 0 to 160°F (-18 to 71 °c)
- Depth Range - 2.5' to 300' (.7 to 90 m)
- Waterproof Rating - IPX8 to 200 ft (60 m)
- Battery - 9 Volt Alkaline (not included)
- Battery Life - 25 Hours
- Transducer Frequency - 200 kHz
- Transducer Beam Angle -14°
In the Box:
- Handheld depth finder & temperature reader
- Wrist strap
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Screen Size: 1.65x .87
- Included Transducer: N/A
- Transducer Type: Not Included
- Transducer Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 818800003110
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.