Hawkeye DepthTrax In-Dash Digital Depth Temp Gauge - Transom Mount [DT2BX-TM]
Overview:DepthTrax In-Dash Digital Depth & Temp Gauge - Transom MountThe DepthTrax 2BX includes all the advanced sonar, depth alarm, and keel offset capabilities of the DepthTrax 2B, but also integrates... Continue Reading
DepthTrax In-Dash Digital Depth & Temp Gauge - Transom Mount
The DepthTrax 2BX includes all the advanced sonar, depth alarm, and keel offset capabilities of the DepthTrax 2B, but also integrates dual temperature displays and an AIRMAR®, ultra-sensitive, high-performance transom mount transducer. With a simple press of a button on the DepthTrax 2BX display produces instant access to water or air temperature readings via integrated sensors in both the head unit and the transducer.
The DepthTrax 2BX delivers a combination of performance and affordability unrivaled in any other depth sounder.
- Algorithmic programming significantly reduces false readings and produces unmatched precision
- EasyTouch programming allows one-touch access to the user settings
- User programmable keel offset automatically adjusts depth readings for vessels’ draft requirements
- Selectable Imperial or Metric readout
- Dual Upper and Lower depth alarms can be set throughout the full depth range
- 3-Stage Advanced Warning System™ clearly signals an alarm condition with an audible alarm, LED and LCD indicators with one-touch alarm muting
- Displays air & water temperature in °F or °C
- Automatic memory retention of all user settings
- Removable face system - includes White & Black faceplates and White/Black trim rings
- No glare, polarized LCD icon display with storage sun cover
- SoftGlow™ backlit display and programming keys - low intensity, low temperature lighting prevents eye strain and condensation while providing unparalleled nighttime viewing
- Gauge Dimensions (Diameter x Depth) - 2" x 1.75" (51 x 45mm)
- Screen Dimensions (Height x Width) - 1.65" x .87" (42 x 22mm)
- Gauge Cut-out Size - 2"
- Operating Temperature - 0 to 160° F (-18 to 71°C)
- Depth Range - 2.5' to 600' (.7 to 180 M)
- Transducer Type - Transom Mount
- Transducer Frequency - 200kHz
- Transducer Beam Angle - 14°
- Transducer Cable Length - 30' (9 M)
- Power Requirement - 12 - 14 VDC
In the Box:
- Bezel/Faceplate - Black and White
- Display cover
- Mounting hardware
- Transducer - transom mount w/30' cable
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Box Set: No
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Gauge Type: Depth Sounder
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12 - 14
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 2.4 lbs
- UPC: 818800103919
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.