Hella Marine NaviLED Stern Navigation Lamp - 2nm - White Housing 
Overview:NaviLED Stern Navigation Lamp - 2nm - White HousingUltra durable, power saving LED navigation lamps for enhanced safety. NaviLED® lamps are proven worldwide on commercial, military and recreational... Continue Reading
NaviLED Stern Navigation Lamp - 2nm - White Housing
Ultra durable, power saving LED navigation lamps for enhanced safety.
NaviLED® lamps are proven worldwide on commercial, military and recreational vessels.
Ultra low current draw
NaviLED® lamps use less than 10% of the power required to run a bulb navigation lamp of the same visible distance. Port and Starboard lamps consume less than 2W combined!
No bulbs, No maintenance, Ultra long service life
Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED® lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for proven reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
Fully sealed for life. IP 67 certified
Each NaviLED® lamp is a completely sealed unit. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact.
Pre-wired with Marine Cable
Single core (120mm) Ensures time saving, completely sealed installations.
- Material Description: UV resistant, enhanced impact resistant acrylic lens High impact shroud
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt™ 9-33V DC (earlier version 8-28V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: Less than 2W combined
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 60g (with 120mm cable version)
- Approvals: BSH, IMO Col Reg 72, RINA, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ
- Lens Color: White
- Visible Range (Miles): 2nm
- Housing: White
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24v
- LED: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 4"W x 8"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 9416325173557
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.