HoseCoil Flush Mount Enclosure w/Nozzle [HC15F]
Overview:Flush Mount Enclosure with NozzleFor cockpit or any onboard washdownThe highest quality wash down system on the market, HoseCoil's Flush Mount Enclosure includes a quick release lid for hiding ... Continue Reading
Flush Mount Enclosure with Nozzle
For cockpit or any onboard washdown
The highest quality wash down system on the market, HoseCoil's Flush Mount Enclosure includes a quick release lid for hiding and protecting a solid blue 15' HoseCoil. HoseCoil is constructed of high performance polytherester material.
Featuring solid brass fittings and an adjustable brass nozzle with a rubber grip and rubber tip for fiberglass protection. HoseCoil is designed to connect directly into the boat's internal pressurized water system.
Dimensions: 8"d x 13"depth
- 6-3/4" cut out
- 13" below deck clearance
- PETG Housing Material - Extremely durable and see-through for inspection
- 15' High Performance HoseCoil - Highest quality Polyether material, no kinking damage comapred to vinyl hoses, UV resistant for longer life and no fading, quick recoil for easy storage and brass, long-life fittings
- Tight O-Ring Seal - High quality seal for tight fit
- Polyethylene Lid - Easy to use locking hatch
- Brass Twist Nozzle - Positive shutoff, variable flow rate and rubber tip for protection
- Brass Bulkhead Inlet with Stainless Steel Fittings - Large diameter for better flow rate, stronger and longer lasting than plastic
- Type: Tools & Accessories
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 10"W x 20"L WT: 3.9 lbs
- UPC: 659988107371
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.