Humminbird XM-14-HW-MSI-T MEGA SI+/DI+ Dual Spectrum CHIRP TM Transducer w/Temp f/SOLIX [710292-1]
Overview:XM-14-HW-MSI-T MEGA SI+/DI+ Dual Spectrum CHIRP TM Transducer with Temp for SOLIX™MEGA Side Imaging+ Transom Mount Transducer supports MEGA Imaging+/800kHz/455kHz and Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar w... Continue Reading
XM-14-HW-MSI-T MEGA SI+/DI+ Dual Spectrum CHIRP TM Transducer with Temp for SOLIX™
MEGA Side Imaging+ Transom Mount Transducer supports MEGA Imaging+/800kHz/455kHz and Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design, all metal bracket and 20’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: SOLIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2, SOLIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2, SOLIX 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- MEGA Side Imaging Frequencies - Max Range (side-to-side): 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 800ft (244m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz - 250ft (76m), MEGA SI+: 1075-1150 kHz - 400ft (122m)
- MEGA Down Imaging Frequencies - Max Depth: 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 400ft (122m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz - 250ft (76m), MEGA DI+: 1075-1150 kHz - 200ft (61m)
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 14
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Imagining: Standard/Down/Side
- Chirp: High Wide
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 9"W x 15"L WT: 2.9 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.