Humminbird XM 9 HW MDI T Transom Mount Transducer [710280-1]
Overview:XM 9 HW MDI T Transom Mount TransducerMEGA Down Imaging+ Transom Mount Transducer supports MEGA Imaging+/800kHz/455kHz and Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz. Includes bu... Continue Reading
XM 9 HW MDI T Transom Mount Transducer
MEGA Down Imaging+ Transom Mount Transducer supports MEGA Imaging+/800kHz/455kHz and Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design, impact-release mounting bracket and 20' cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: HELIX 8 G3N Series MEGA DI+ and MEGA SI+, HELIX 9 G3N Series MEGA DI+ and MEGA SI+, HELIX 10 G3N Series MEGA DI+ and MEGA SI+, HELIX 12 G3N Series MEGA DI+ and MEGA SI+.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- Down Imaging Frequencies - Max Depth: 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 400ft (122m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz - 125ft (38m), MEGA DI+: 1075-1150 kHz - 200ft (61m)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 7
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Imagining: Standard/Down
- Chirp: High Wide
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2.25 lbs
- UPC: 082324053207
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.