Ice Eater 1HP w/50 Cord - 115V [P1000-50-115V]
Overview:1HP Ice Eater with 50' Cord - 115VPropeller draws up warmer subsurface water and deflects it to the surface creating a constant circulation of warmer water that prevents ice formation. Ice Eate... Continue Reading
1HP Ice Eater with 50' Cord - 115V
Propeller draws up warmer subsurface water and deflects it to the surface creating a constant circulation of warmer water that prevents ice formation. Ice Eater will melt existing ice. 3-year limited warranty!
Ice Eater P1000, unlike other de-icing units, requires no additional hardware in order to obtain the desired de-icing pattern. Ice Eater is shipped complete with suspension lines. It can be taken out of the box, hung in place and plugged in. Ice Eater may be hung from a pier or boat. Two to three feet is the average operating depth.
- 1 HP energy-efficient high quality motor with 42lbs thrust
- 115V, 7.0 amps, 1-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Environmentally friendly lubricant
- Patented Venturi Design for maximum thrust
- Weight: 44lbs
- Motor housing is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and bronze endbell for corrosion free operation in fresh or salt water. Motor exceeds NEMA specifications and is UL and CSA compliant, and C.E. certified. Motor shaft is 316 stainless steel, the best material for salt water application. Optional thermostat custom design turns Ice Eater on when needed. Ideal for unattended application.
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Power needed: 115V, 7.0 amps, 1-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Typical Thrust: 42lbs thrust
- De-Ices Diameter of: Approx. 80'
- Uses: De-icing mid-sized boats and docks
- Cord Length (Feet): 50'
- Coverage (Square Feet): 80'
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Volts: 115v
- Box Dimensions: 15"H x 15"W x 16"L WT: 44.3 lbs
- UPC: 652443000170
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.