iN-Command Tire Pressure Monitoring System - 4 Sensor Repeater Package [NCTP100]
Overview:Tire Pressure Monitoring System - 4 Sensor & Repeater PackageMonitor the air pressure and temperature of up to 22 tires in real-time with the iN•Command® Tire Pressure Monitoring System. The wa... Continue Reading
Tire Pressure Monitoring System - 4 Sensor & Repeater Package
Monitor the air pressure and temperature of up to 22 tires in real-time with the iN•Command® Tire Pressure Monitoring System. The waterproof sensors use Bluetooth technology to communicate important safety information right to your smart device with the iN•Command TPMS App.
The repeater extends the Bluetooth signal for longer vehicle (up to 100 Meters or 300+ Feet) applications when mounted between the smartphone and rear tires.
Just open the Apple or Android App to assign a sensor to each tire by scanning the QR code with your device's camera to receive audible alerts and notifications.
- Works with RVs, Trailers, Passenger Vehicles, and More
- Each Tire can be Monitored Individually for Pressure and Temperature (F° or C°)
- Ability to Monitor up to 22 Tires at Once w/ the iN-Command app
- Lets you Access Tire Pressure and Temperature History
- Free App is Available on Android and Apple Smartphones
- Pressure monitoring range: 0 to 185 PSI
In the Box:
- Four (4) Bluetooth-Enabled Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors w/ Locking Anti-Theft Bolts
- Four (4) 3V - CR1632 Batteries
- Bluetooth Repeater
- Installation Wrench
- Instruction Manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Type: Parts
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 5"W x 7"L WT: 0.7 lbs
- UPC: 681787022944
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.