Innovative Lighting Portable LED Bow Light f/Inflatables [560-1112-7]
Overview:Battery Navigation Light Requires 4 AA batteries (not included) Molded one piece body construction Shock resistant neoprene accents Rated at 100,000 hours LED service life LED uses 90% less energy ... Continue Reading
Battery Navigation Light
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Molded one piece body construction
- Shock resistant neoprene accents
- Rated at 100,000 hours LED service life
- LED uses 90% less energy than incandescent
- Sealed heavy duty On/Off switch
- Insert molded brass threaded mounting bushings
- Removable lamp carriage assembly
- 6.18" x 2.53"
- Mounting style: Inflatable - 2" pole, lanyard
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including BISPHENOL A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Lens Color: Red/Green
- Housing: White
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- LED: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 7"W x 12"L WT: 0.65 lbs
- UPC: 601373563279
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.
Innovative Lighting Portable LED Bow Light
I haven't done any night sailing yet - 17' trimaran. Meanwhile, the light is well made and comes with adaptable mounts. The mounts were not useful for my application - a bowsprit attachment. One thing to keep in mind - if you mount the light upside down, as I did, the red/green lights are reversed and incorrect. The lense has to be twisted 180 degrees to account for this. It would be nice if there were stops built into the lense to account for this. I made a wooden adapter to mate the light to the 2" diameter bowsprit. The adapter bolts to the light and then zip ties (releasable typed) to the bowsprit, so it can be removed when not in use.