Intellian Maritime Terminal f/Inmarsat Fleet One Service [F4-A100-S]
Overview:Maritime Terminal for Inmarsat Fleet One ServiceIntellian Fleet One is the perfect terminal for Inmarsat’s Fleet One service which enables simultaneous voice and data connectivity up to 150 Kbps. I... Continue Reading
Maritime Terminal for Inmarsat Fleet One Service
Intellian Fleet One is the perfect terminal for Inmarsat’s Fleet One service which enables simultaneous voice and data connectivity up to 150 Kbps. Intellian Fleet One ensures resilient and reliable connectivity at sea.
The Intellian Fleet One is simple and easy to install and use. The lightweight antenna can be carried onboard easily and only a single RF cable ensures a reliable connection.
- Simultaneous voice and data
- Built-in firewall for data security
- 505 emergency calls which in an emergency directs a call straight through to an MRCC
- Maritime safety terminal support
- Built-in aptusLX intuitive management tool
- 2 LAN ports with PoE (power over ethernet)
- ADU (Above Deck Unit) Dimensions - 291.1 x 294.5 mm / 11.5" x 11.6"
- ADU (Above Deck Unit) Weight - 4.9 kg / 10.8 lbs
- BDU (Below Deck Unit) Dimensions - 280 x 190 x 41 mm / 11.0″ x 7.5″x 1.45″
- BDU (Below Deck Unit) Weight - 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs
- DC Input - 10.8-30 VDC
- Power (Max) - 120w
- Tx Frequency - 1626.5 MHz - 1675.0 MHz
- Rx Frequency - 1518.0 MHz 1559.0 MHz
- WiFi - 802.11 b/g
In the Box:
- ADU (Above Deck Unit)
- BDU (Below Deck Unit)
- Coaxial Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation Template
- DC Power Cable
- Ethernet Cable
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.