Iris 5MP Hi-Def Marine IP SS Bullet Camera - 3.6mm Lens [IRIS490]
Overview:5MP Hi-Def Marine IP Stainless Steel Bullet Camera - 3.6mm LensThe IRIS490 is a high-definition 2MP IP camera directly compatible with Raymarine chart plotters (running LH2 / LH3 software), Furuno ... Continue Reading
5MP Hi-Def Marine IP Stainless Steel Bullet Camera - 3.6mm Lens
The IRIS490 is a high-definition 2MP IP camera directly compatible with Raymarine chart plotters (running LH2 / LH3 software), Furuno MFDs running TimeZero v4.1, and PC-based chart-plotter systems.
The 490’s 316 stainless steel housing provides the ultimate protection in the harsh marine environment and is, therefore, the perfect solution for deck monitoring aboard workboats, fishing vessels, and passenger's vessels, while fitting in equally well with the high-end aesthetic of luxury vessels and mega yachts.
Equipped with high-power infrared LEDs, the 490 provides high-definition video coverage even at night to a range of 20 meters.
For sub-surface surveillance, the 490 can also be supplied with fully submersible connections.
Whether you need a high-quality and rugged camera as part of your onboard surveillance system, for engine room, deck, and companionway monitoring, or as a robust and stylish docking or backup camera, the IRIS490 range of cameras is the perfect solution, favored by luxury boat owners and commercial vessel operators alike.
- 3.6mm lens 80-degree horizontal field of view
- Extremely robust for harsh environments
- Machined from marine-grade 316 stainless steel
- High-polish finish
- High-definition 1920×1080 resolution
- Built-in infrared illumination (20m range)
- Submersible Option Available
- PoE IEEE802.3af (IRIS490 Model)
- Compatible with Raymarine/Axiom (Lighthouse 2 and higher) and Furuno TimeZero 4.1
- Deficient power consumption
- IP66 environmental protection
- Workboats & commercial shipping
- Luxury motor yachts
- Fishing & sports fishing
- Ferry boats & passenger's vessels
- Law enforcement & emergency services
- Rapid deployment applications
- Vehicle & transport applications
- Lens (millimeter): 3.6mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 80-degree HFOV
- Sensor (inch): Sensor 1/4" CMOS Sensor
- Resolution: CVBS: Variable - 1920x1080P (2MP) Max
- Interface: RJ45 10/100 Base T Ethernet
- Video Processing: H.264 Codec / Dual Stream
- Protocols/Video Format: TCP/UDP/HTTP/Multicast/UPnP/NTP/RTSP/ONVIF
- Onvif: Profile S v2.4
- Bitrate: VBR / CBR 32kbps 8Mbps
- Illumination: 2 x High Power Infra Re 850nm - 20 Meter Range
- Lens/Field of View: 3.6mm Standard (80-degree HFOV)
- Mirroring: Horizontal & Vertical - Configure via Browser
- Automatic Gain Control: Supported / multiple levels
- Compatibility: Raymarine / Axiom (LH2 or higher), Navico MFDs, inc Simrad / Lowrance, B & G, PC-based systems, MFDs with
- digital (HDMI / DVI) input, MFDs via IRIS NVR/HVR, IE Browser, CMAC Systems
- Operating Temperature: -30 + 60-degrees C
- Connections: Water Resistant RJ45 Socket / DC Power Socket / Female BNC (1090)
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Power: PoE IEEE802.3af / 12VDC <200mA Max.
- Weight & Dimensions: 1.170Kg / 126mm x 64mm
- Environmental: IP66 Standard / IP68 Submersible Option Available
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.