Iris High Res Analogue Mini Dome Camera - 316 SS - CVBS TVI [IRIS-S060]
Overview:High Res Analogue Mini Dome Camera - Composite Video Blanking and Sync & Transport Video InterfaceIris’s SX60 range of miniature marine-grade stainless steel cameras is available in multiple fo... Continue Reading
High Res Analogue Mini Dome Camera - Composite Video Blanking and Sync & Transport Video Interface
Iris’s SX60 range of miniature marine-grade stainless steel cameras is available in multiple formats and delivers the highest quality video to suit your application.
The IRIS-S060 features a multi-format 4-in-1 camera module (CVBS, TVI, CVI, and AHD) designed for maximum compatibility with most marine chart plotters, digital recorders, and monitors.
The IRIS-S060 can be set to output analog video (CVBS), or a range of analog Hi-Def formats (HD-TVI, HD-CVI, and AHD), providing up to 1080P high-definition resolutions in real-time. When used with an IRIS HD switcher, HVR, or our TVI to HDMI converter, the IRIS-S060 can be connected to HD TVs and MFDs with digital inputs such as Garmin's 8000 series or Simrad's NSO series.
The S060’s 316 stainless steel housing provides the ultimate protection in the harsh marine environment. It is, therefore, the perfect solution for deck monitoring aboard workboats, fishing vessels, and passenger vessels, while fitting in equally well with the high-end aesthetic of luxury vessels and mega yachts.
Measuring only 58mm high by 60mm in diameter, the S060 is small enough to provide unobtrusive surveillance and also for use in areas where space is tight, such as engine rooms or anchor wells.
Whether you need a high-quality and rugged camera as part of your onboard surveillance system, for engine room, deck, and companionway monitoring, or as a robust and stylish docking or backup camera, our IRIS-SX60 range of cameras is the perfect solution.
- 3.6mm lens offering an 80-degree horizontal field of view
- Marine-grade 316 stainless steel rugged corrosion-free case
- 4-in-1 video format camera module (CVBS / TVI / CVI / AHD)
- high-polish finish
- Analogue (CVBS / composite video) resolution 1000TVL
- Set to TVI for 1080p HD resolution in real-time (no network latency).
- Built-in infrared LED illumination (10m range)
- Deficient power consumption
- IP66 Environmental Protection
- Workboat & commercial shipping
- Luxury motor yachts
- Fishing & sports fishing
- Ferry boats & passenger's vessels
- Law enforcement & emergency services
- Rapid deployment applications
- Vehicle & transport applications
- Lens (millimeter): 3.6mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 80-degree HFOV
- Sensor (inch): 1/3” Sony CCD Sensor
- Resolution: 1000 TVL
- Interface: NA
- Video Processing: 1VPP CVBS Composite Video 75Ω
- Protocols/Video Format: PAL / NTSC Selectable
- Onvif: NA
- Bitrate: NA
- Illumination: 6 x 850nm infrared, 10-meter range
- Lens/Field of View: 3.6mm standard (80-degree HFOV)
- Mirroring: Horizontal & vertical configuration via the OSD menu
- Automatic Gain Control: Supported / multiple levels
- Compatibility: All MFDs with Composite Video Input, TV via AV Input
- Operating Temperature: -30 +60-degrees C
- Connections: Video: BNC 75Ω Female Connector / DC Power Socket
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Power: 12VDC < 200mA Max
- Weight & Dimensions: 0.420Kg / 59.5mm ø x 52.93mm H
- Environmental: IP66
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.