Jabsco HotShot HD4 Heavy Duty Washdown Pump w/25 HoseCoil - 12V - 4 GPM - 60 PSI [Q401J-118N-4A]
Overview:HotShot HD4 Heavy Duty Washdown Pump with 25' HoseCoil - 12V - 4 GPM - 60 PSIYears of clean decks and satisfaction in the form of robust and reliable high-flow and high-pressure diaphragm pumps... Continue Reading
HotShot HD4 Heavy Duty Washdown Pump with 25' HoseCoil - 12V - 4 GPM - 60 PSI
Years of clean decks and satisfaction in the form of robust and reliable high-flow and high-pressure diaphragm pumps. The Jabsco legacy of exceptional products continues with this updated and improved lineup of washdown pumps and kits.
HD (Heavy Duty) models include a wider diameter motor with a powder coated shell, cast aluminum endbells and lower housing to improve pressure capability and life.
Standard models provide exceptional performance in an economical footprint. A plastic housing protects the motors from corrosion.
- Co-molded diaphragm technology for long life and durability
- HD models feature heavy duty, motors and cast aluminum lower housings which allow for long-life, even at high pressures
- Efficient and quiet operation
- Integrated, sealed pressure switch for on-demand operation
- Self-priming allows for installation versatility
- Can run dry without damage
- Quick connect ports for ease of installation, servicing, and maintenance
- Vibration dampening mounting feet
- Full kit versions available which include 25' (7.6m) hose coil
- Motor design: Brushed, permanent magnet TENV
- Pumphead upper housing material: Glass fiber reinforced polypropylene
- Diaphragm: Co-molded TPV
- Check valves: EPDM
- Max inlet pressure: 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- Fluid temperature range: 32°F – 140°F (0°C – 60°C)
- Dry self-priming capability: 7ft min (2.1m min)
- Certifications: CE, ISO8846, RCM
- Ingress protection: IPX6
Fittings & Accessories:
- Quick Connect straight hosebarb and GHT fittings. Size varies by model.
- 90° 20 mesh Quick Connect straine
- Trigger nozzle & Quick Connect hose adapters
- Kit version includes 25' HoseCoil
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Volts: 12v
- Max PSI: 60
- Gallons Per Minute: 4 GPM
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 12"W x 17"L WT: 10.4 lbs
- UPC: 671880841924
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.